C is a general purpose Programming Language.
C has proven to be a pleasant, powerful, and versatile language for
a wide variety of Program's. Many of the modern languages like C++,
not Knowing this Language is considered as a handicap. 90% of UNIX Operating
System is written in C Language.
- C is a general purpose Structured
Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is combination of High level language
and Assembly language that's why it's good for man & assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich
set of built-in function and operator can be used to write any complex
- C is portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types.
- In addition, there is a hierarchy
of derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures and
- Programming in C is efficient & fast
because of its datatypes and various operator.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written
in C Language.
- Basic Structure of C, Constants, Variables,
Data types & Keywords, Operators, Expression, Conditional Operators.
- Decision, Loop & Switch Control Statement.
- Array's & String Handling, Creating
Functions in C.
- Introduction to Pointers in C.
- Passing Pointers as Arguments to Function.
- Structure, Union. File Handling Dynamic
Allocation of Memory.
- Introduction To Linked List Basics.
C++ is a Object Oriented Programming Language which includes concepts
like polymorphism, data-hiding, operator overloading, encapsulation
and inheritance, which are not observed in C. User defined objects (instances)
can be reused with and without modifications to generate new application.
This reduces coding to greater extent. Even for file accessing, we use
- For file accessing, you can use file
objects to open or manipulate a file.
- C++ is a Robust language whose rich
set of built-in function and operator can be used to reduce complexity
- C++ is also a Portable language.
- Complex real-time system.
- Simulation and Modeling.
- Object-oriented database.
- Hypertext, hypermedia and expert text.
- Neural networks and parallel programming.
- Communication System.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Tokens, expression, data types &
- Introduction to Classes, Objects,
Constructor & Deconstructor.
- Functions in C++.
- Function overloading, operator overloading.
- Inheritance , multiple & multilevel
- Introduction to virtual functions,
classes & polymorphism.
- File operations using fstream classes.
- Exception Handling.
- Introduction to Templates.
Visual C++ is a front end tool to create
application like accounting, financial packages, also it allows to create
icons and includes many graphical tools.
Visual C++ is used to create basic Windows components like Windows,
enubar, toolbar, status bar using MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes).
e.g. Windows 3.1 & Windows '95/98 operating systems are Developed
in Visual C++. It is also used to Develop database applications
using ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and DAO (Data Access Objects).
- Visual C++ is used to create basic
Windows components including Menubar, Toolbar, Status bar using MFC
(Microsoft Foundation Classes).
e.g. Windows 3.1 & Windows'95/98 operating systems are Developed
in Visual C++.
- It is also used to develop database
applications using ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and DAO (Data
- MFC (Microsoft Foundation
Classes) and component technology.
- MFC Architecture.
- Using Developer Studio.
- Debugging & Error
- Creating basic Windows
GUI components like Windows, toolbar, menubar, status bar, icons,
dialog box, dialog bar etc.
- Implementing view
- Introduction to Socket Programming.
- Introduction & creation of Active-X.
- Introduction to MultiThreding.
- Creation of DLL (Data Link Library).
- Creating Database
applications using DAO & ODBC classes.
Visual Basic is front end tool used
to create forms, through which user input can be accepted. It can take
any type of Database Management system as back end . It has readymade
tools which helps in creating user-friendly applications.
- It has readymade tools which helps
in creating user-friendly applications.
- Visual Basic forms can include components
like label, text-area, combo-box, list box, images etc.
- Event handling procedures are comparatively
- OLE (Object Linking & Embedding)
concepts for external objects like MS Excel sheet, MS Word document.
- Introduction to Visual Basic editor
& its various components.
- Creating VB forms & event handling.
- OLE concepts.
- Creating Menus, Toolbars, ActiveX
- Using Data Base grid.
- Using Access as backend to the VB
- Multimedia in VB.
- Crystal reports.
DEVELOPMENT KIT (JDK)
Java is Platform Independent, Reliable
Programming language introduced by sun's systems, used mainly to Develop
Internet applications and applet's. Java is used to create web-based
applications and allows user interaction on the Internet. Java allows
us to have animation, audio and video clippings in our web page. Java
Programs can be used to connect to any computer on the Internet and
have financial transactions.
- Java is two stage system having both
compiler & interpreter.
- Java is Platform Independent &
Portable language. Thus Java Program can be moved from one computer
to another computer. Irrespective of the hardware or operating systems.
- Java supports Object Oriented Concepts.
Java comes with an extensive set of classes which can be used by inheritance.
- Java allows us to have animation,
audio and video clippings in our web page.
- Java provides many safeguards for
security. It has strict compile & run time checking for data types.
Java also has concept of error handling which captures errors &
eliminate any serious risk to the system.
- Java is a distributed language i.e.
it can be used across various networks.
- Java is a simple language as compared
to other object oriented languages.
- Java supports multithreading i.e.
one can perform multiple task in system independent of each other.
- Java is capable of dynamic linking.
- Java is extensible language.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming.
- Java Basic: Data types, Object, Arrays,
Strings, Operators, Statements, Exception Handling (try-catch-finally).
- Classes & Objects in Java: Constructors,
destructors, class methods, extending a class, overriding methods,
visibility modifiers, abstract classes and interfaces.
- Applets & Event Handling: Drawing
graphics, reading apple parameters, animation.
- Graphical User Interface: Introduction
to GUI components and event handling.
- Introduction to Swing Package.
- Input & Output: File operations
like creating, reading and modifying a file.
- Database Connectivity ( JDBC ).
- Advanced Graphics: Smooth Animation
and keeping track of images.
- Network Engineering: URL contents
downloading, using URL connection, Introduction to sockets and Client
& Server Programming using connection objects.
language that supports the Development of both client and server
components on client side. It is used to write Programs that are
executed by a Web browser within the context of web page on server
side, it can be used to write web server Program to process the
- It is used to write Program's
that are executed by a web-browser within the context of web page
on server side.
- It can be used to write web server
Program to process the data.
- Introduction on Navigator Scripting
and Navigator Objects.
built-in objects and functions.
- Tracking mouse events and window
- Working with status bar, date
- Creating arrays, documents, back
and forward buttons.
- Validating forms and Submitting
anchor, button, checkbox, date, document, elements array, form,
frame, hidden, history, location, math, navigator, password, radio,
reset, secelet, string, submit, text, text area and window.
- Introduction to CGI.
(JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY)
JDBC technology is
an API that lets you access virtually any tabular data source from
the JavaTM programming language. It provides cross-DBMS connectivity
to a wide range of SQL databases, and now, with the new JDBC API,
it also provides access to other tabular data sources, such as spreadsheets
or flat files.
You can use JDBC
in both applications and applets.
and database tool vendors can supply the low level drivers. Thus,
they can optimize their drivers for their specific products.
With JDBC you can
write useful programs to handle realistic database chores.
JavaBeans component architecture is the
platform-neutral architecture for the Java application environment.
- It's the only component architecture
you should consider if you're developing for the Java platform.
- The JavaBeans architecture takes inter-operability,
a major step forward so that your code runs on every OS and also within
any application environment.
- JavaBeans components inter-operate
with ActiveX and connects via ActiveX-JavaBeans bridges.
- It's the ideal choice for developing
or assembling network-aware solutions for heterogeneous hardware and
operating system environments within the enterprise or across the
- JavaBeans component architecture extends
"Write Once, Run AnywhereTM" capability to reusable component development.
- A beans developer secures a future
in the emerging network software market without losing customers that
use proprietary platforms.
||Fees (Indian Rs.)
||Fees (US $)
|250 sessions of 1 hr. each
** Lodging, boarding
and travelling not included in the fees.
** The above mentioned fees is for one course.
Get your queries solve
HEAD OFFICE : Chinoy Mansion, First Floor, Block
Opp. St. Stephen's Church, Warden Road, Mumbai (Bombay)-400 036.
Phone : 091-22-3676218(5 Lines), Fax: 091-22-3673104