Publishing using Microsoft Front Page and Adobe Dreamweaver
Specialized in Web Publishing and Global Marketing, offer
their students a choice of a completed advanced diploma or a combination
- Microsoft FrontPage is a web creation
and management tool that you can use to design and build a great-looking,easy
to navigate web site.
- FrontPage consists of
FrontPage Explorer and the FrontPage Editor, which you can use to
create, edit and manage your website.
- FrontPage includes many features
that make Web-site creation easy for any user, including a gallery
of professionally designed graphical themes, wizards, templates
and active page elements for creating pages and web sites without
- You use the FrontPage Explorer to
publish your web site on your computer, your organizations
intranet, or the World Wide Web.
- FrontPage Editor displays all the
matter you add as they would appear in a Web browser.
- Dreamweaver is a professional authoring
tool for creating and maintaining web-pages.
- Dreamweaver introduces Adobe's
Roundtrip HTML technology, that imports HTML documents without reformatting
- Dreamweaver also makes it possible
to use the latest Dynamic HTML features like animated layers, Behaviours
and style sheets
- All the code generated by Dreamweaver,
works on as many platforms and browsers as possible.
- Powerful media for creating web-pages,
- Dreamweaver's timeline feature saves
in Dreamweaver make special
impact on appearance
of the web-page.
- Timelines in Dreamweaver create
animations by changing position, size, visibility and stacking order
- Dreamweaver supports shockwave movies,
which are Adobe standard for interactive multimedia on the
includes following Topics
- Formatting of text and creating
- Creating layer and timeline animations.
- Creating frames, tables, and forms.
- How to attach Behaviours
Click below to view our student projects in the area of
offers a unique style of learning -
- One computer : One student : One instructor.
- Maximum Instructor to Student
- Sessions : Each session will be of
- The timing can be fixed based on our
mutual convenience,between 8.00a.m.to 8.00 p.m.
- Overseas students take 5 to 10 hours
per day to complete their courses.