C is a general purpose
Programming Language. C has proven to be a pleasant, powerful, and versatile
language for a wide variety of programs. Many of the modern languages
Therefore, not knowing this Language is considered as a handicap. The
fundamental types are characters, and integers and floating-point numbers
of several sizes. Pointers provide for machine independent address arithmetic.
C is a general purpose
Structured Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
C is combination
of High level language and Assembly language that's why it's good
for man & assembler.
C is a robust language
whose rich set of built-in function and operator can be used to
write any complex program.
- C is portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types.
In addition, there
is a hierarchy of derived data types created with pointers, arrays,
structures, and unions.
Programming in C
is efficient & fast because of its datatypes and various operator.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written
in C Language.
Basic Structure of
C, Constants, Variables, Data types & Keywords, Operators, Expression,
- Decision, Loop & Switch Control Statement.
- Array's & String Handling, Creating
Functions in C.
- Introduction to Pointers in C.
- Passing Pointers as Arguments to Function.
- Structure, Union. File Handling Dynamic
Allocation of Memory.
Introduction To Linked
C++ is a Object Oriented
Programming Language that is powerful, efficient and compact. It includes
concepts like Polymorphism, Dynamic Binding, Data hiding, Operator encapsulation
and inheritance, which are to observed in C User defined objects (instances)
can be reused with and without modifications to generate new application.
This reduces coding to greater extends.
- Complex real-time System.
- Simulation and Modeling.
- Object-oriented database.
- Hypertext, hypermedia and expert text.
- Neural networks and parallel programming.
- Communication System.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Tokens, expression, data types &
- Introduction to Classes, Objects,
Constructor & Deconstructor.
- Functions in C++.
- Function overloading, Operator overloading.
- Inheritance, multiple & multilevel
- Introduction to virtual functions,
classes & polymorphism.
- File operations using fstream classes.
- Exception Handling.
- Introduction to Templates.
** Lodging, boarding and travelling
not included in the fees.
||Fees (Indian RS.)
||Fees (US $)
|65 sessions of 1 hr. each
** The above mentioned fees is for one course.
Get your queries solve
HEAD OFFICE : Chinoy Mansion, First Floor, Block
Opp. St. Stephen's Church, Warden Road, Mumbai (Bombay)-400 036.
Phone : 091-22-3676218(5 Lines), Fax: 091-22-3673104