- C is a general purpose Structured Language
that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is combination of High level language
and Assembly language that's why it's good for man & assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich set
of built-in function and operator can be used to write any complex program.
- C is portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types.
- In addition, there is a hierarchy of
derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures, and unions.
- Programming in C is efficient & fast
because of its datatypes and various Operator.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written
in C Language.
- Basic Structure of C, Constants, Variables,
Data types & Keywords, Operators, Expression, Conditional Operators.
- Decision, Loop & Switch Control Statement.
- Array's & String Handling, Creating
Functions in C.
- Introduction to Pointers in C.
- Passing Pointers as Arguments to Function.
- Structure, Union. File Handling Dynamic
Allocation of Memory.
- Introduction To Linked List Basics.