Indian Certificate Of Secondary Education (ICSE)
BlueJ is an integrated Java environment specifically designed for introductory teaching
BlueJ was developed at a University specifically for the purpose of teaching object orientation with Java.
The BlueJ environment was developed as part of a university research project about teaching object-orientation to beginners. The system is being developed and maintained by a joint research group at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia, and the University of Kent in Canterbury, UK. The project is supported by Sun Microsystems.
The aim of BlueJ is to provide an easy-to-use teaching environment for the Java language that facilitates the teaching of Java to first year students. Special emphasis has been placed on visualisation and interaction techniques to create a highly interactive environment that encourages experimentation and exploration.
Compufield's Bluej (Basic Java Programming) in Mumbai is conducted at our centers in Andheri, Bandra & Kemps Corner ( H.O). Contact our centers now for a free trial session.
• fully integrated environment
• graphical class structure display
• graphical and textual editing
• built-in editor, compiler, virtual machine, debugger, etc.
• easy-to-use interface, ideal for beginners
• interactive object creation
• interactive testing
• a project manager, a compiler, an editor, a debugger, a virtual machine
• full tool integration (compilation from within the editor, compiler error message display in the editor, setting breakpoints in the editor, etc.)
• abstraction from operating system.
• class structure visualisation
• direct object interaction
• simplicity, easy-to-use interface
Student Project Gallery